Thursday, December 2, 2010

SO MUCH HAPPENING!


So I decided to blog on Badi's progress in Kindergarten. I don't know how many parents there are out there like me but when my son was getting ready for kindergarter I was totally scared? maybe? don't know if that's the word I'm looking for but basically I had so much questions. I don't know how the other parents do it where they just drop their kids off and then pick up in the afternoon. But then again Badi maybe is not as disciplined as the other children. never the less, I wanted to know everything like when they'll eat, what they'll eat, bathroom runs , actiViies in the classroom. I guess very involved! :-). So , here is my attempt to maybe help other parents who may be confused or concerned as I was..still am..?? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blues clue

myspace layout codes

slideshow






thank you!


.

Maukie - the virtual cat